Let Me Entertain You
When welcomed with such an effortless charm, it’s hard not to fall in love with this home. If you are looking for the very best in Regents Park, your search is over…
Outstanding street appeal gives you just a taste of what’s to come with this gorgeous family home. The modern renovations are chic and sophisticated. The features and fixtures have been impeccably selected for exciting results.
From the moment you step inside your home, you are greeted with a stylish colour palette and thoughtfully designed layout.
The Living – this gorgeous space is full of life. An elegant twist on a classic design, this sunken lounge presents a beautiful intimate feel. A second space lends itself to an additional family room or formal dining.
Kitchen – A stunning galley kitchen features crisp white subway tiles, custom cabinetry, quality appliances, including dishwasher, and innovative lighting choices. The adjacent meals area opens out to your entertaining deck, inviting the inside to the beautiful outdoors.
The Bedrooms – The main bedroom is a great size. Ideally located at the front of the home, with ceiling fan, air-conditioning and full-size built-in robes, this space feels luxurious. 2 additional bedrooms are a good size, both with ceiling fans and one with robes. The family bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet is impeccable.
Outside – A striking timber deck welcomes you into the most spectacular outdoor entertaining area. The fully built-in BBQ with sink is perfect for your family gatherings.
Heading to the rear yard in your sparkling inground salt water pool, enveloped by gorgeous flora and fauna. The elevated back yard has been magnificently maintained and finishes your yard off to perfection.
Additional features – double width garage with tandem room – enough for 4 vehicles, low maintenance established gardens, 750m2 level fully fence block.
We are proud to present 44 Dracon Street;
- 3 great size bedrooms 2 with robes
- Galley kitchen with adjacent dining room
- Sunken living room with air-conditioning
- Additional Family Room
- Main bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry with external access
- Outdoor Entertaining Area – BBQ and wet area
- Cat enclosure
- large 750m2 block
- fully fenced
– Due to buyer demand, this amazing property may have sold in the preceding 24 hours of the advertised ‘open home’. Therefore confirmation of the open home with either Melissa or Michael is recommended;
– All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
– This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide will not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.